Find us on FaceBook
Find us on FaceBook

Fellows, Kee, Tymoczko & Pierson LLC

Personal Injury

There are many forms of personal injury that may result in someone else being responsible for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The most common being car accidents, which is dealt with in another section of this website.

However, there are many other types of personal injury such as slip and falls, dog bites, medical malpractice, nursing home mistreatment, maritime injuries, and injuries caused by defective products or drugs. As in a car accident, the first thing you should do if injured is seek appropriate medical care. Your first and foremost concern must be your health.

If you are injured and another may be at fault and responsible for your damages, you should seek the counsel of an experienced personal injury attorney. Bill Tymoczko has close to 30 years experience in this area of law. Certain claims such as claims against governmental entities have very strict notice requirements that must be complied with within a short time of your accident. The statutes of limitations vary greatly depending on the type of claim and the defendant. For example, the statute of limitation for claims against governmental entities and medical malpractice is shorter than the general civil action statute. Only an experienced attorney will know the difference; do not rely on what you believe to be true or what a friend may have told you. If you allow a statute of limitations to run out, your claim will be forever barred no matter how serious your injuries or how valid the claim.

When you are injured, medical bills can quickly mount and if you are out of work, so can your lost wages. You do not want to be in collection, with debt collectors hounding you and ruining your credit. An experienced attorney will help you navigate through the issues and problems that arise and help you get the money you deserve.

The first conference on any personal injury matter is free and there is no fee unless we recover money for you.